For technical questions, to report problems or to suggest improvements please contact us at:
HttpWatch can be uninstalled by:
- Open the Windows Control Panel
- Select 'Uninstall a Program'
- Find HttpWatch in the list of programs and double click on it
- Click the 'Uninstall' button in the HttpWatch Uninstall window
Customers who purchased HttpWatch Professional 9.x on or after November 23rd 2014, or had a maintenance agreement that was active on February 23rd 2015, can use their existing license key to install version 10.x.
You can check whether a free or paid upgrade to HttpWatch Professional 10.x is available by going to Help->Check For Updates.
Using HttpWatch with IE 11 and Windows 8.1
Version 9.3 or later is required to use HttpWatch with IE 11. This release includes support for Protected Mode and Enhanced Protected Mode (EPM) on Windows 8.1. .
Self Signed SSL Certificates and HttpWatch iOS App
Please refer to the blog post 'Five Tips for Using Self Signed SSL Certificates with iOS' for information about using self signed SSL certificates with iOS and HttpWatch.
Automated or Silent Installation of HttpWatch
For information about silent installation using repackaging tools, such as SMS, please refer to the Silent Install section in the HttpWatch help.
HttpWatch installs two help files in the HttpWatch program group:
- HttpWatch Help - explains how to use HttpWatch
- HttpWatch Automation Reference - contains information about the automation interface that can be used to control HttpWatch programmatically
These help files can be accessed through the Windows Start menu or from the Help menu in HttpWatch.